Monday, March 14, 2016

Corel Painter Master




The fine folks over at Corel were nice enough to bestow upon me the official title of 2016 Corel Painter Master!  From Corel's website:

"Masters are Talented illustrators, fine artists and photo artists who have excelled in their craft and risen to the top. This exclusive group of artists will inspire, motivate and educate other Painter enthusiasts of all levels."

My featured month will be April so be on the look out for more posts, videos, tips, interviews, and even a webinar on all things Painter.  Here are some relevant links to keep an eye on:

Corel's Painter Master Page
Corel Painter's Facebook Page
Corel Painter's Twitter Page
Corel Painter's Instagram page

I've been using Painter for roughly 15 years now so this is certainly an honor to say the least.  It really is an awesome program that has no comparison when it comes to replicating traditional media.  I wouldn't be creating the work I do today without it.

If you haven't already you can check out Corel Painter Here.  It really is an awesome program!

1 comment:

  1. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    Crackplus.org
    Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Crack
    Outlook Recovery ToolBox Crack
    Corel Painter Crack
    ESET Smart Security Premium Crack
    Avira Internet Security Crack
    Adobe XD CC Crack

    ReplyDelete